KBIG Loss Control Services are provided to members at no charge. We simply ask that you help us, to help you. By scheduling a visit with a KBIG Safety Specialist you are allowing us to help you and your employees stay focused on maintaining a safe workplace. We don’t seek to “catch” our members doing something wrong. Instead, we work in partnership with you to identify hazards, reduce accidents and safeguard your employees.
Work safe, NOW! . . . it pays dividends later . . . Literally!! Create a “safety culture” at your workplace and you will immediately see increased productivity, lower work comp premiums and reduced claims expenses. You and your fellow KBIG members have the opportunity to get money back for every year KBIG is successful at keeping claims costs low.
KBIG wants to help you keep your employees safe, your business productive, and your bottom line growing. We offer our customers a wide variety of loss control services and online safety materials.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR KBIG LOSS CONTROL SERVICES:
- Experienced Safety Consultants in the field providing free safety services
- Forklift Safety seminars, as required by OSHA
- One on one loss control seminars at your office/jobsite
- Workplace assessments to identify job hazards, ergonomic and personal protective equipment enhancements, and loss trend analysis
- OSHA 10 & 30 hour classes at a nominal charge to members
- Free safety training modules online safety training including Spanish-language options, accessible 24/7
- Onsite safety training
- Loss Control leadership at the workplace
- Monthly e-mails containing industry-specific safety information
To access loss control forms click here: Loss Control Resources
LINKS & RESOURCES: