Fall Protection in Residential Construction Training
Date: Tuesday July 31st, 2018
When: 2 sections – 7:30am to 12pm AND 12:30pm to 5pm
Where: KBIG Home Office
2101 SW 36th Street
Topeka KS 66611
This class will include information on:
- Recognize common fall hazards in residential construction.
- Identify when fall protection is required.
- Determine which protection system to use for a given fall hazard.
- Understand the key requirements and basic safety practices for each protection system.
- Understand the safety requirements and practices for ladders and scaffolding.
Reservations will be required for the training so please RSVP to Sheryl Drane at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 266-4540